Stair sprints

Ask strength and conditioning questions or share your knowledge.
styleten

Re: Stair sprints

Postby styleten » Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:30 pm

sounds like trespassing to me. Your getting fired over a online motivational Now, that's funny.

Stairs aren't that important to be running that you have to parkor cat burglar your way to their access.
"Within the first 30seconds I rebroke my nose and started gushing blood." Reggae Junkie Jew.

coakle

Postby coakle » Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:00 am

Damn you DAZ.....Damn you for bringing stairs up.... :shhh: that is the exercise that must not be named or discussed!

Now I am going to have to do a few sets as a finisher today!!! I was just planning my work out when I saw this thread.

The building that I work at is 15 stories, and doing the stairs is an ass kicker. I do not know what is worse, the sprint up or the jelly legged walk down! But I know that the next day I feel like I have polio!!
Upon reaching the crossroads of life; some choose the Right path, others choose the Wrong path, I however prefer the PSYCHOPATH

Get 5% off of your order at http://www.trueprotein.com/ by using code CSO336 at check out.

MURDR

Postby MURDR » Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:44 am

Dam, I can't find any stairs near me, except the nearest college's football stadium. But I don't even go there, so I could never use the stairs :/

Return to “Strength and Conditioning”