Split up training in a part before dinner and a part after dinner, to toy with my insulin levels/GLUT-4 transponders a bit.before
- General warm-up.
- 4 x 10 reps of weighted push-ups. With an old tile that weights 25 kg.after
- 10 side-to-side push ups.
- 2 x 10 sliding push ups (sliding forward, 10 reps each side).
- 10 divebombers
- savant press (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtdfNeXZ ... re=related
), probably has a different name, was hard to understand under the heavy french-canadian accent. 15 reps (just toying with it).
- 2 x 10 push ups. Each set with one leg in the air extended (switched).
- 10 reps of 5 seconds isometrics (bending a steel plate), 30 sec breaks in between each rep.PLP day 2
2 reps on each exercise.evening
Toying with some old coil-spring system. Doing some muscle pumpers, just for fun.