Obviously I wasn't able to post on my log the last few weeks - I have kept records, but instead of posting two weeks worth, I'll just post the highlights.
- Managed to dip 50kg 1, 2, 1 (14/04/2011)
- 20 Mile run (16/04/2011)
- Tested Pull-ups, Dips and Press-ups (17/04/2011)
B/W Dips: 29
- Started 3 week taper ahead of marathon (18/04/2011)
- Encounter pain in sternum whilst dipping due to not warming up properly (19/04/2011)
Now for today's stuff.
THURSDAY 28th APRIL 2011
AM: 3 Mile run
Good short run today. On my last half mile, I overtook someone, and he then overtook me. Raced a little bit, and won. Unfortunatly for him, I had finished my 3 miles and he still had the rest of his run to get on with! Nothing beats a bit of friendly competition to get you going.
- Elevated OA Push-ups: 6x4 (per arm)
- Pull-up Pyramid x3: 4, 6, 8, 6, 4
- Knuckle Push-ups: 5x20
B/W: 2, 5, 10
10kg: 3, 4, 5, 4, 3
20kg: 3, 4, 5, 4, 3
30kg: 2, 3, 4, 3 ,2
40kg: 1, 2, 3 (FAILED ON THIRD)
Rest is as follows for the session.
For Pull-ups and Dips: 30 secs rest between sets, 2 mins between pyramids.
For OAPU and Knuckle PU: 1 min rest between sets.
2 Minutes rest between different exercises.