Crossrope - NOT CROSSFIT

If you build it, they will come...
speedy

Crossrope - NOT CROSSFIT

Postby speedy » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:20 am

I still remember when the creator of Crossrope started to advertise on here and we said it was okay and stuck around for a short awhile.

That was many years ago and all that time I was back and forth about it till last night. I always been on and off with my jump roping, but lately it's been more consistent: almost like a passion. Then I remembered about Crossrope and looked it up again while resting on the bench (I know that isn't a good thing to do). Anyway, after a lot of research, and taking a way longer break than I should have, I finally after all these years finally pulled the trigger and placed my order.

Before jumping the gun like I always do and getting the top product or the most expensive one this time which is actually the first time I really analyzed the options and concluded all I needed was the 1lb and 2lb ropes for all the other ropes I get out of my standard ropes I have now.

Anyone uses these things? Input?
Hardcase wrote:...I no longer care about being on this site so i'm not bothered by final suggestions and any of that nonsense. ...I won't be back posting here again.

Actions speak louder than words.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=71997&start=30

speedy

Re: Crossrope - NOT CROSSFIT

Postby speedy » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:10 am

I regretfully say that I shouldn't have waited this long. The Crossrope is phenominal. I am not talking about the light weight versions that equate to my existing ropes, but rather the 1lb and the 2lb rope. That thing really works your entire body and let me tell you by the 3rd Tabata I am gasping for breath.

I start at the 2lb, then the 1lb, and then a speed rope.

BTW, when using the weighted ropes, avoid hitting your toes at all cost. Even with sneakers on it FN hurts!
Hardcase wrote:...I no longer care about being on this site so i'm not bothered by final suggestions and any of that nonsense. ...I won't be back posting here again.

Actions speak louder than words.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=71997&start=30

Return to “Training Equipment”