muy thai heavy bags

If you build it, they will come...
chase

ko fightgear

Postby chase » Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:56 pm

AHHHH!!!

I just order a 150lb bag from Neil at KO Fightgear. I didn't know he had then in stock. Because I live in NJ, I could go pick it up....It's a 14x72, 150lb...That is what I was looking for all along and i didn't know he could have them in a few days.

anyway as always got into a nice conversation with him about the old days. He is a good guy. I'll write a review on the bag.

slickwilly13

Postby slickwilly13 » Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:11 pm

I just ordered a 130 Thai bag from KO Fightgear. How are the bags holding up? I was also checking out the shin pads. Any opinions about them?

Paladin

Postby Paladin » Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:19 pm

slickwilly13 wrote:I just ordered a 130 Thai bag from KO Fightgear. How are the bags holding up? I was also checking out the shin pads. Any opinions about them?

I've had the shin pads 2 mos, but they are really stout, made to go the distance, and pretty comfortable. If you can find Twins or Fairtex or even Windy for $50, you're lucky. I got the KO's for $50. Pretty dandy.
Blessed be the Lord my rock, Who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle! Psalm 144:1
For those who have hunted armed men, training will never be the same.
Help the children of fallen heroes: Please Donate: http://www.specialops.org/

slickwilly13

Postby slickwilly13 » Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:10 pm

Thanks for the info. I will probably order some from KO Fightgear. The stitching and material looks durable. I'm glad you guys posted their website on here. I would have never known about them. I probably save $100 on a bag.

Return to “Training Equipment”