I am amazed...Code Geass

Post your workouts

I am amazed...Code Geass

Postby philip » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:55 pm

I am amazed at how entertained I was and am now left with just having to collect the second season sets. Code Geass Costumes The series short basic story-line info is you have the Britannia Empire seizing control and ruling over most of the world including a recently conquered Japan, now the people of Japan are regulated as second class citizens with few rights and are pretty much expected to obey their new rulers unwaveringly. Vocaloid Costumes Though by accident and a varying degree of fate and chance the young noble stumble upon a mysterious person who gives him a unique ability to be able to control other people for a time, of course there are limitations and weaknesses for this new ability but regardless the young noble seeks out to create a powerful force to challenge the power of the Britannia empire and seek his vengeance.

Re: I am amazed...Code Geass

Postby kingpin » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:03 pm

This indeed very correct in lands all over the world hospitals uncover hidden lies of political conquest for the ruling class within Europe and Italy in particular produces great costumes
Coldblooded: I don't give a fuck about karma
Coz if it never comes for those who benefit from misery
Aint no motherfucking way it could ever do shit to me

Return to “Workout Logs”