MMouse's Road to a New Life

Post your workouts
MMouse

MMouse's Road to a New Life

Postby MMouse » Thu May 07, 2015 8:33 pm

Well......im posting this here tonight and starting this workout log as I aim forward in my life. I am currently well out of shape and have been getting worse....so it's time to turn that around.

I am 34 years old, 5'4" and 183 lbs, quite overweight and heavy in the mid section. I am winded walking steps, weak, prefer to lay down instead of sitting.

What brought me here was a combination of things.....drugs, alcohol, smoking, poor diet, poor self esteem, wory, anxiety. I have believed a lot of people and the world overall for far too long when they say "you can't do that", or "who are you to be great". Worst of all, I've always known it to be wrong, but lacked the courage to step up and do anything about it.

This is just a start, but I'll be updating my workouts as I progress forward into a new life. I know some may see the workouts I am doing and scoff at them in their simplicity or lack of intensity. These are my workouts based on what I can do, if you have issue or find humor in that keep it to yourself or head elsewhere. I'm here to do what I can do for me, and not for you.

Return to “Workout Logs”