Arkann's TB logs

Post your workouts
Arkann

Re: Arkann's TB logs

Postby Arkann » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:34 am

1/9/19
Block#21, Fighter Bangkok Green, OWT(87.5%)
Week#3, Wednesday (90%)

Rest day.

Qigong
Breathing
Connecting moves##1,2 with breathing.

Arkann

Postby Arkann » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:13 am

1/10/19
Block#21, Fighter Bangkok Green, OWT(87.5%)
Week#3, Thursday (90%)

Disarmed
ECBB - 10
Heavy bag work - 1 min
RI - 1 min
x 5 rounds

Qigong
Moves##1-7
Shoulder & Ankle drills
Breathing
Connecting moves##1,2 with breathing.

Arkann

Postby Arkann » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:17 am

I am going to skip SE and finishing the block a bit early. Taking few days off and starting last block of the Fighter OWT. I will be working longer hours for few moths. Meaning getting up even earlier. Meaning less sleep. I need to see what can be done about recovery.. :mozilla_frown:

Arkann

Postby Arkann » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:28 am

1/11/19
Recovery week

Qigong
Class tonight

Arkann

Postby Arkann » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:28 pm

1/12/19
Recovery week

Qigong
Connecting breathing with moves## 1-4.
Transitioning 1-4.
Breathing.
Shoulder blades drill.

Adski

Postby Adski » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:59 am

Looks like your training is going well, despite the upcoming sleep deprivation. Are you still doing consultations? And do you think you might give any of the mass protocol templates a run?
The best things in life are earned, not bought. -Chris "Ludacris" Bridges

Arkann

Postby Arkann » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:01 am

Adski wrote:Looks like your training is going well, despite the upcoming sleep deprivation. Are you still doing consultations? And do you think you might give any of the mass protocol templates a run?

I have the current template made by Grouchy.
My thinking is to finish FB green and switch to the OP I/A. One of the thoughts is to transfer into OMS from there. Only doubt is related to the recovery. As far as I remember any decent bulk work drains you empty of energy.. I’m not big fun of stuffing my face with food.. but I still can give it a try..
what is your thinking?

Adski

Postby Adski » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:06 am

Arkann wrote:
Adski wrote:Looks like your training is going well, despite the upcoming sleep deprivation. Are you still doing consultations? And do you think you might give any of the mass protocol templates a run?

My thinking is to finish FB green and switch to the OP I/A. One of the thoughts is to transfer into OMS from there. Only doubt is related to the recovery. As far as I remember any decent bulk work drains you empty of energy.. I’m not big fun of stuffing my face with food.. but I still can give it a try..
what is your thinking?

Well, I really liked the book, a great lot of variety in there but also very structured.
I think with the lighter weights, it may not be as fatiguing, definitely room for soreness though.
I don’t think I will run it myself as I’m more based around maintaining decent conditioning/skill work as well as work on a couple of strength aspects. Getting on the gain train would have me forego that for a while.
Sometime later down the track I may reconsider.

I think for you, maybe OMS would be worth a try if you’re considering it as it does have the other elements in there using operator etc. If I were to do it I would lean that way more than likely.
The best things in life are earned, not bought. -Chris "Ludacris" Bridges

Arkann

Postby Arkann » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:31 am

1/13/19
Recovery week

Qigong
Connecting breathing with moves## 1-4.
Transitioning 1-4.
Breathing.
Shoulder blades drill.

Arkann

Postby Arkann » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:33 am

Adski wrote:
Arkann wrote:

what is your thinking?

Well, I really liked the book, a great lot of variety in there but also very structured.
I think with the lighter weights, it may not be as fatiguing, definitely room for soreness though.
I don’t think I will run it myself as I’m more based around maintaining decent conditioning/skill work as well as work on a couple of strength aspects. Getting on the gain train would have me forego that for a while.
Sometime later down the track I may reconsider.

I think for you, maybe OMS would be worth a try if you’re considering it as it does have the other elements in there using operator etc. If I were to do it I would lean that way more than likely.

Right.. I also think of it not as gaining mass but more like changing modality of the training a bit and bringing more variety. But again.. I might just stick with rotating OP I/A and Fighter Bangkok.. Will see. Cheers mate!

Return to “Workout Logs”