Cigars in cuba

Discuss nutrition and supplementation
buffguy

Cigars in cuba

Postby buffguy » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:58 am

Hi I stopped smoking in August 20)7 and haven't smoked since and it's been good I have more money and noticed I have more endurance and experience in will power than some people . I'm going to Cuba in February and gonna drink and enjoy for 2 weeks but I'm a little bit afraid to try cigars there cause I'm afraid that I might start smoking so my common sense says to only stick with rum and beer and not to touch any kind of smoking related stuff. Btw it was ross who helped me in 2007 and I still read the blog often and educate myself even though I'm living in Finland. Thanks for the answers

Big_Mike_4488

Re: Cigars in cuba

Postby Big_Mike_4488 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:12 pm

I'm a big believer that everything is fine in moderation. A few cigars over a two week period won't kill you in and of itself.

That said, only you know your willpower. I love cigars and can have a few every year on special occasions but go months without them without any cravings at all. That said, my wife stopped smoking in 2008 and if she had a cigarette she thinks she might fall right back into the habit.

I think if you look deep down you'll know if you could have a few and drop them again.

Return to “Nutrition and Supplementation”