Where to Buy Whey Powder? (usa)

Discuss nutrition and supplementation
Hardcase

Re: Where to Buy Whey Powder? (usa)

Postby Hardcase » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:53 am

C Adams wrote:You're just being silly and trolling now.

C Adams 6 posts: HC 2903 posts, and i'm trolling? I think not. Just like to call BS when i see it. No one needs whey protein supplements. Of course supplement manufacturers will say different. Why are you eating that amount of calories?

C Adams

Postby C Adams » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:11 pm

Hardcase wrote:
C Adams wrote:You're just being silly and trolling now.

C Adams 6 posts: HC 2903 posts, and i'm trolling? I think not. Just like to call BS when i see it. No one needs whey protein supplements. Of course supplement manufacturers will say different. Why are you eating that amount of calories?

The amount of posts don't mean anything. You see trolls on forums with loads of posts.

Again, I repeat. We all know you don't NEED whey protein but that doesn't mean it can't be useful for some people and certainly doesn't mean it's a waste of money.

I currently weigh 90kg and trying to get my weight up to at least 95kg. Ideally I wan't to go up to 100kg.

Hardcase

Postby Hardcase » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:04 pm

C Adams wrote:Again, I repeat. We all know you don't NEED whey protein but that doesn't mean it can't be useful for some people and certainly doesn't mean it's a waste of money.

It's a waste of money. Show me proof that it does anything for you at all.

C Adams wrote:I currently weigh 90kg and trying to get my weight up to at least 95kg. Ideally I wan't to go up to 100kg.

Why.

C Adams

Postby C Adams » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:15 pm

Hardcase wrote:
C Adams wrote:Again, I repeat. We all know you don't NEED whey protein but that doesn't mean it can't be useful for some people and certainly doesn't mean it's a waste of money.

It's a waste of money. Show me proof that it does anything for you at all.

C Adams wrote:I currently weigh 90kg and trying to get my weight up to at least 95kg. Ideally I wan't to go up to 100kg.

Why.

What a silly question! It's just protein. You can google the benefits of protein if you're interested but sure you know what they are anyway.

I want to bulk up. It's a common goal. I feel pretty skinny right now and my training is strength based. Gaining weight will help increase my numbers.

When you're eating a lot of calories liquid calories are a massive help. I don't use protein shakes a lot but sometimes things come up that cause me to miss meals (working late, family member taken to hospital etc). It helps remove any excuses for not getting enough calories. I can always find time to drink a litre of milk with some protein powder in.

Hardcase

Postby Hardcase » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:36 pm

C Adams wrote:What a silly question! It's just protein. You can google the benefits of protein if you're interested but sure you know what they are anyway.

No i don't mean protein i mean whey protein powder that you take. Show me how taking that has benefited you and is not a waste of cash.

C Adams

Postby C Adams » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:53 pm

Hardcase wrote:
C Adams wrote:What a silly question! It's just protein. You can google the benefits of protein if you're interested but sure you know what they are anyway.

No i don't mean protein i mean whey protein powder that you take. Show me how taking that has benefited you and is not a waste of cash.

As whey protein is protein the benefits are then same. It's just a convenient way to get enough protein on the days I'm not able to from food. Doesn't happen often now, I often get over 300g just from food

Big_Mike_4488

Postby Big_Mike_4488 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:16 pm

Moving past the arguments, Costco has good deals on Muscle Milk 5lb bags if you have access.

Waffles

Postby Waffles » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:01 pm

Doesn't Muscle Milk damage the brain ?

Jesse

Postby Jesse » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:42 am

I did use to get protein powder and chug on workout days.

Then I moved to Brazil. Protein powder now is typically half again to double the price.

Now we have a car that drives past my house every couple of days selling eggs for about 3 bucks for 30.... Happy days!

Return to “Nutrition and Supplementation”