Sulfur Burps

Discuss nutrition and supplementation
danteD

Sulfur Burps

Postby danteD » Thu May 12, 2011 1:37 am

For the past couple months I have been having really smelly burps and thought it was a particular dressing or oil that I was putting on my broccoli. Recently I had found a list of foods that are higher in sulfur and are more inclined to make you burp more frequently and make them smell more than usual. I've been told that cutting back on these types of foods will greatly help. It just so happens that most of those foods I eat everyday: Almonds, Almond milk, broccoli, deli meats, whey protein, and dried fruit are all on that list. Besides being a big inconvenience (especially on dates) would this be considered a health problem?

Dr Zoidberg

Re: Sulfur Burps

Postby Dr Zoidberg » Thu May 19, 2011 9:08 pm

I have a problem with smells form the other end :mozilla_oops:

Hellen

Postby Hellen » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:07 am

Suffur burps are natural reactions of the body and have the same smell of foods you eat. This is not considered as a health problems. But sulfur burps make you feel embrassing with other people. Instead of taking some medicines, using natural remedies will be more effective: Drink more water, drink green tea or lime juice. They can improve digest system as well as prevent the growth of bacteria that causes bad smell.https://authorityremedies.com/how-to-get-rid-of-sulfur-burps/

Brooklyn_teacher

Postby Brooklyn_teacher » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:33 am

May be a gall bladder thing, especially if your shit turns white. Short version of the cure: See the doc.
Be nice. Thats manly.

Return to “Nutrition and Supplementation”