Recipe Idea (Please respond)

Discuss nutrition and supplementation
fightluver

Re: Recipe Idea (Please respond)

Postby fightluver » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:03 pm

I have been looking for something exactly like this for years. Nutrition is one of the hardest aspects of training. A treasure chest of recipes would be ideal.
Whatever you are be a good one _Abraham Lincoln_

peterinurhead

Postby peterinurhead » Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:07 pm

jennifer, am calm as ye like, d lad didnt annoy me, its him dat needs sum coolin off time, like hu gets offended bein cald an idiot? :doh:
Nyways himself aside, its nice 2 no sum1s interested in d facts. :clap: d deal geneticaly wiv d carbs is dey rekon its 2 do wit d famine, yeno d way wen u starve urself ur body stores al fud as fat? wel it like dat, because d irish couldnt eat potatoes r nly carb food our bodies started to store it as fat when we did get it, and because it lasted for so long its now in our genes! :violin: ye if ur half irish u should get someone to chek it, what my trainer chekd on me was how much fat was stroed on my back in porportion to the other fat storing places on my body.

TravisAG

Postby TravisAG » Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:43 pm

Fantastic Idea.
I don't want to be the best I want to be better than the best therefore I train harder than the best.
Justin_P wrote:Talk about a rip-off artist here! Ross is trying to find a sucker to clean his yard up in the name of a good workout! Geeze!

philreay

Postby philreay » Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:58 am

Include rough prices and idea of content, i.e. x grams of protein per serving y of carbs, then they could come into another catagory of pre training/performance or post training recovery meals etc

chezza

Postby chezza » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:08 pm

Pukeass wrote:It would be cool if someone could take the time and run down bulking recipes, cutting recipes, and just general recipes, cool idea.. Also about the copyrighting since it's a free book you should be able to have a distributing Cright on it, right? Like someone can't just turn it around and sell it?

I thought about splitting it up like that m8, thing is the only difference between a bulking and cutting meal in reality might be portion size.

If ppl cant figure that out for themselves..... :snooty:

This is a great idea

can the recipe sticky thread text be used directly in some way to make it easier than copying and pasting every post?
Hard work is free. I don't know your goals but if you bust your ass you will get whatever results you want.
- SDMF

DSobes

Postby DSobes » Wed May 06, 2009 5:37 pm

Is this ever going to be worked on? Its a very exciting idea but the ball sort of got dropped : /.
Life's for for livin'
So don't you give in.

SpongeBob

Postby SpongeBob » Sun May 17, 2009 11:04 am

HI,

I am a chef by proffession so have roughly 100 recipes on my laptop alone at the moment. Some are complete dishes, others are just parts such as salad dressings, etc.
These all come from the rossete awarded restaurant i worked at, and the soon to open new one im curretly setting up :D
Warning.... the recipes arent the healthiest but im sure they could be doctored to be more good for you. Chefs go for taste first, everything else comes after :D

dannydoherty

Postby dannydoherty » Thu May 21, 2009 5:50 pm

i might be able to get hold o a calorie chart for bulking with specific meal plans say meal 1 x amount of protiens and x amounts of carbs if its any use
Im not a troll, my post are just daft sometimes :P

Anewbie

Postby Anewbie » Tue May 26, 2009 4:03 am

Apologies if it has already been mentioned.

Some decent veggie recipes as well as vegan alternatives.

SGTBlitz

Postby SGTBlitz » Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:44 am

This sounds great, hows it coming along guys?, i would contribute if I knew enough to!

Return to “Nutrition and Supplementation”