Recipe Idea (Please respond)

Discuss nutrition and supplementation
Alph

Re: Recipe Idea (Please respond)

Postby Alph » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:02 pm

So, I've slowly started taking the recipes from the sticky and making them into individual word files in a simple template. Hoping to have something ugly done by the end of next week. I've recently started cooking more again, so I've set aside about 20 minutes every day in my schedule to work on this.

That being said, there were two things I wanted to ask.

1. You people who cook out there, you should start posting more recipes. I'm slowly going through the sticky like I said, but I am not including recipes that do not have any instructions on how to make it.

2. Would it be possible for a mod to clean up the recipe sticky? There is a lot of clutter that are not recipes in there. If no one is interested, I would do it myself (Ross, you could temporarily make me a mod of this subforum only and I would have it done in no time flat)

There is a lot of good recipes in there, but all the clutter ruins its useful.

TL:DR expect a pdf by the end of next week. Also expect quality updates to it, I figure I'll get a simple one out first, and then make it better as time goes by. Improvements meaning spell checking, coherency, better directions in some cases, and maybe but probably not pictures.
Nothing is original. Steal from anywhere that resonates with inspiration or fuels your imagination.... Authenticity is invaluable; originality is non-existent. - Jim Jarmusch

RosettaWood

Postby RosettaWood » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:41 pm

Hi,
I would love to share my recipes too. I love cooking so much. What kind of dishes you want t to know? Just let me know and I will be glad to share it with you.
-Rosetta

Hellen

Postby Hellen » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:06 am

That sounds a great ideas although I don't cook very well :mozilla_laughing:

Return to “Nutrition and Supplementation”