Any quick ways to lose fat?

Discuss nutrition and supplementation
MattD

Re: Any quick ways to lose fat?

Postby MattD » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:46 pm

An update to my original post.

I got serious about losing excess weight/fat around August 15 2019. I keep a journal of my exercise routine as well as do a separate check on blood pressure.

So far from August to Now. I'm at 194 pounds with a BMI 27.1 from what I've checked. I can start see results as well as feel results.

What I did was change my eating habits. Plus I walk 2 hours every single day along with weights 3 days a week.

I just recently received an elliptical fan bike and use it at least 15 minutes a day to start.

I go to bed at a better set time now. 9-10pm. I wake up feeling ready and pumped to exercise around 6-8am.

Along with all this I also am off blood pressure meds finally. I cut caffeine out completely and only drink water or carbonated plain water. My blood pressure has dropped tremendously to normal levels not over 119 on top and not over 80 on mid to bottom. My doctor walked me through the process for blood pressure. My life has changed positively physically and mentally.

So I really want to thank Ross Enamait and the Forum as well. I have read and paid attention to Ross's videos and books and the programs work flawlessly. Just find what works for you in his programs and I guarantee it works.

Thank you Ross Enamait for going above and beyond to help people like myself and others as well. I along with so many other people are eternally grateful.

Now I keep pushing further with no limits.
Physically, Mentally, and more

Thank you again
Last edited by MattD on Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:mozilla_cool:

Snaplight

Postby Snaplight » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:56 am

MattD wrote:An update to my original post.

I got serious about losing excess weight/fat around August 15 2019. I keep a journal of my exercise routine as well as do a separate check on blood pressure.

So far from August to Now. I'm at 194 pounds with a BMI 27.1 from what I've checked. I can start see results as well as feel results.

What I did was change my eating habits. Plus I walk 2 hours every single day along with weights 3 days a week.

I just recently received an elliptical fan bike and use it at least 15 minutes a day to start.

I go to bed at a better set time now. 9-10pm. I wake up feeling ready and pumped to exercise around 6-8am.

Along with all this I also am off blood pressure meds finally. I cut caffeine out completely and only drink water or carbonated plain water. My blood pressure has dropped tremendously to normal levels not over 119 on top and not over 80 on mid to bottom. My doctor walked me through the process for blood pressure. My life has changed positively physically and mentally.

So I really want to thank Ross Enamait and the Forum as well. I have read and paid attention to Ross's videos and books and the programs work flawlessly. Just find what works for you in his programs and I guarantee it works.

Thank you Ross Enamait for going above and beyond to help people like myself and others as well. I along with so many other people are eternally grateful.

Now I keep pushing further with no limits.
Physically, Mentally, and more

Thank you again

Matthew Donald Ross

Huge Congrats for your success and your determination and tenacity in getting this done!!! Discipline is indeed a Muscle that needs to be exercised.

RepublicJim

Postby RepublicJim » Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:11 pm

Nice job Matthew! Keep up the good work. Fitness and health is a long-term process, and it's great to enjoy the results.
pathfighter wrote:Keep at it. People may not listen to regular madmen, but they do listen to jacked madmen.

Return to “Nutrition and Supplementation”