Trump wins!

A place to discuss current events... All discussions must remain civil.
Hardcase

Re: Trump wins!

Postby Hardcase » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:56 pm

Zero the Hero wrote:This is a HUGE win for the little guy against the elite.

How bloody deluded are you? Trump is for the little guy? Yeah you should be a comedian coming away with crap like that. See a shrink immediately.

RussianTank

Postby RussianTank » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:37 pm

Hardcase wrote:

How bloody deluded are you? Trump is for the little guy? Yeah you should be a comedian coming away with crap like that. See a shrink immediately.

It is true though HC. Trump is relatively a smaller fish compared to the rest of the elite. Sure he is a billionaire, but there are elites worth much more than him like, George Soros. Take a look and compare their net worth. And then there's Buffet, although not sure what side of the politics he is on. But the fact is that Trump managed to walk on them, while these cockroaches poured millions into HillBillaries campaign. FUCK HER RIGHT IN A PUSSY! NOT..

linguist888

Postby linguist888 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:20 pm

Meanwhile in Canada.

#GMOlivesmatter

Alph

Postby Alph » Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:54 am

linguist888 wrote:Meanwhile in Canada.

This made my morning. Dealing with trying to get a mortage for a house (woo first time house buying >.>) and well, lets just say I needed this.

The fact that she couldn't say fart and had to spell it out was priceless. I'm glad to see politics are silly for are neighbors as well.
Nothing is original. Steal from anywhere that resonates with inspiration or fuels your imagination.... Authenticity is invaluable; originality is non-existent. - Jim Jarmusch

finnegan

Postby finnegan » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:47 pm

We saw what was happening in Europe. So grateful we have this leadership for the turmoil and hostilities to come.

sculls

Postby sculls » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:55 am

linguist888 wrote:Meanwhile in Canada.

Lady triggered by fart is Green Party. What a surprise ...
Sport is specific, training is individual.

Train congruently! (not much of a catchphrase but a great concept)
http://www.youtube.com/user/CongruentExercise/videos

finnegan

Postby finnegan » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:43 pm

Hardcase wrote:

Trump has saved 1400 jobs today. Carrier Air decided after negotiating with him to not move their production to Mexico and take those jobs away from Americans. So yes HC ask any of those 1400 families if they thing Mr. Trump is looking out for the little guy. Obama could give a shit about anybodys welfare other than his own needs.

We needed Trump. Our nation is structurally rotting from within, Decay and decline starts in the rural areas and eventually proceeds to the cities. Places like NYC are their own economies like nation states such as Hong Kong or Singapore. Even poor people in NYC have a higher standard of living than some mid income folks here in Arizona and other rural parts of America.

Prosperity left us. Our borders are wide open and they are pouring in. Decades nobody in either useless party did shit. We have had race related riots, Islamic attacks regularly here and a GDP of what 1.6% I think. And we decided we saw whats happening in Europe and said NO WAY, not here.

The leftist control of the Supreme Court ends. Trump will put people on the bench that will guarantee the culture and way of life I enjoyed in my will be here for several generations. Take a look at the reaction of the Left here, who in their right minds wants those people in charge. The Adults are in charge now adults who put America first. Winning is back.

Alph

Postby Alph » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:26 pm

While I am happy for those people who kept there job at Carrier, I am also concerned because I haven't heard WHY carrier is staying.

Businesses are driven by profits ultimately (especially those beholden to stockholders), and though I admit I haven't looked to heavily, I have found very little details onto what Trump did that prompted them to stay. Was it a huge tax break? Was it a lucrative government contract? What was the cost to get them to stay, because I sure as hell don't believe it was just Trump saying "you guys stay in the USA". There was either some deal offered that was more lucrative to Carrier, or some sort of economic blackmail.

If Trump is essentially paying people to stay in our country by giving them tax breaks or government contracts, and said breaks/contracts are worth more then the taxes of the jobs that stay, then ultimately Trump put our nation more in debt. Better yet, my taxes are essentially paying for their jobs. They might as well be on welfare at that point, because without our taxes paying to keep carrier in this country, they would be out of a job.

So again, I'm happy that people don't have to go through the upheaval of losing a job, and possibly having there lives ruined. But I'm concerned for what this means for us as a nation because if Trump consistently plans on bribing people to stay, then he is basically creating a welfare state. It's just a welfare state where people feel happy-go-lucky that they are working, instead of just getting money from the government. (Even though technically if we have to pay 65 million a year to keep carrier in this country, we the people are paying for them)

If this turns out to be Trump explained to them incentives/proposed law changes that will be made under his administration, and that's what prompted them staying then I'll give Trump a cheer of support. If he's using my tax money to bribe corporations to stay through tax cuts and government contracts, then screw em.
Nothing is original. Steal from anywhere that resonates with inspiration or fuels your imagination.... Authenticity is invaluable; originality is non-existent. - Jim Jarmusch

pathfighter

Postby pathfighter » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:30 am

You're going to be wowed by some reality-TV style headlines, which Trump is good at. He's not going to address the massive reduction in jobs that began with industrialization and accelerated with automation and artificial intelligence. You'll get some headlines, you'll be happy, poor whites will continue to suffer along with anyone else not in the top 10%.
jimlang wrote: Bunch a burpee lovin' dorks...

Hellen

Postby Hellen » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:45 am

well... it's Trump. Although everyone thought Hilary was the winner

Return to “Current Events”