Barber Shops

A place to discuss current events... All discussions must remain civil.
Hardcase

Re: Barber Shops

Postby Hardcase » Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:21 pm

pathfighter wrote:Funny, this thread is bringing back memories.

For a time, when I lived in the Middle East, I would get my haircut at a barbership staffed exclusively by filipino ladyboys. They gave the best haircut and shave I've ever gotten.

Bet that's not all you got off them either. Ya wee perv. You trolling around the middle east looking for perverted activities with ladyboys? You should be ashamed of yourself.

pathfighter

Postby pathfighter » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:14 am

:mozilla_laughing:
Hardcase wrote:
pathfighter wrote:Funny, this thread is bringing back memories.

For a time, when I lived in the Middle East, I would get my haircut at a barbership staffed exclusively by filipino ladyboys. They gave the best haircut and shave I've ever gotten.

Bet that's not all you got off them either. Ya wee perv. You trolling around the middle east looking for perverted activities with ladyboys? You should be ashamed of yourself.

It was worth it for the haircuts!
jimlang wrote: Bunch a burpee lovin' dorks...

Canis Caelorum

Postby Canis Caelorum » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:37 pm

My barber is a young kid barely in his 20s, running his own business in the Main Street of town. Literally the only barber in town who can do a proper old school crew cut the way I like it. I'm happy to support his business.

I had a haircut and wet shave by a barber way back when I got married but don't get shaved on the reg. Prefer a bit of beard myself.
With respect

M.O.B.F.O.E. - Money Over Bitches, Fitness Over Everything

Return to “Current Events”