Barber Shops

A place to discuss current events... All discussions must remain civil.
speedy

Re: Barber Shops

Postby speedy » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:24 am

Thuggish wrote:
Skinsfan28 wrote:I think a sex addict meeting would be a good spot to meet the ladies.

I believe Chuck Palahniuk covered this in a book called Choke over a decade ago.

That book was so boring and the movie. But I liked that scene that you are talking about.

Hardcase

Postby Hardcase » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:39 am

bklynfirefighter wrote:When I lived back in NYC, I used to go to a Russian barber who would give me a flat-top using scissors ....and he did a great job
Where I now live, I have been to a few male barbers who were older guys and who should have worn glasses and had better lights, because they did lousy jobs.
I finally found a place where a woman gives me a great haircut every time.
The most enjoyable haircut I ever had was in The Phillipines while in the Navy.
The barber chairs had drink holes in the arms and you were served a frosty San Miguel by one of the cute Filipinas who worked there, clad in skimpy outfits.
Nothing like a cold San Magoo and a nice soft pair of tits rubbing against you....she definitely got a few extra pesos for her tip. :mozilla_laughing:
Then off to the strip for more San Magoo, monkey-meat and the lovely ladies.
Subic Bay....what a place, like dying and going to heaven :angelic-green:

Mmmmmm all those cute filipino girls :drool: That sounds great BFF, you lucky swine! :mozilla_laughing:

Thuggish

Postby Thuggish » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:50 am

speedy wrote:
Thuggish wrote:
Skinsfan28 wrote:I think a sex addict meeting would be a good spot to meet the ladies.

I believe Chuck Palahniuk covered this in a book called Choke over a decade ago.

That book was so boring and the movie. But I liked that scene that you are talking about.

Yeah the book wasn't one of his best, but I did finish it, which is something.

Haven't seen the movie.

I'm a little torn on if I'd utilize such a strategy should I ever become single. Really becomes a trade off of a good chance at getting some, and a good chance at getting something else...
"I'm not conceited, I'm convinced!"
-Ali

bklynfirefighter

Postby bklynfirefighter » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:06 am

Hardcase wrote:
bklynfirefighter wrote:When I lived back in NYC, I used to go to a Russian barber who would give me a flat-top using scissors ....and he did a great job
Where I now live, I have been to a few male barbers who were older guys and who should have worn glasses and had better lights, because they did lousy jobs.
The barber chairs had drink holes in the arms and you were served a frosty San Miguel by one of the cute Filipinas who worked there, clad in skimpy outfits.
Nothing like a cold San Magoo and a nice soft pair of tits rubbing against you....she definitely got a few extra pesos for her tip. :mozilla_laughing:

Mmmmmm all those cute filipino girls :drool: That sounds great BFF, you lucky swine! :mozilla_laughing:

It wasn't easy HC...but someone had to do it :mozilla_laughing:
Back then, Subic Bay was the best liberty in the Far East
One of my funniest memories was playing "smile" while seated at a table in a bar with other guys from the ship
One of the girls would go under the table and go from guy to guy..... the first guy to smile had to buy the round !
It was fuckin' hilarious ! :dance:

Hardcase

Postby Hardcase » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:11 am

bklynfirefighter wrote:
Hardcase wrote:

It wasn't easy HC...but someone had to do it :mozilla_laughing:
Back then, Subic Bay was the best liberty in the Far East
One of my funniest memories was playing "smile" while seated at a table in a bar with other guys from the ship
One of the girls would go under the table and go from guy to guy..... the first guy to smile had to buy the round !
It was fuckin' hilarious ! :dance:

Now, that's funny! Did those girls say 'me love you long time!' there? I bet they did! :mozilla_laughing: :dance:

bklynfirefighter

Postby bklynfirefighter » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:04 am

Now, that's funny! Did those girls say 'me love you long time!' there? I bet they did! :mozilla_laughing: :dance:[/quote]

No....they were "short time girls" :mozilla_smile:

Thuggish

Postby Thuggish » Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:50 am

I thought 30 minutes to an hour was a "long time" in such a situation?
"I'm not conceited, I'm convinced!"
-Ali

robin00

Postby robin00 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:07 am

The straight razor is great but I do not use it. I use an old fusion DE safety razor. My father give me this when I was in 10th standard.

bklynfirefighter

Postby bklynfirefighter » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:09 am

While in the Navy and in The Phillipines, I ocnce got a haircut in a barber shop with all female barbers......and topless :mozilla_smile:
And to boot, the barber chairs had drinks holes in the arms to hold the San Miguel beer they served you while you were getting your hair cut :mozilla_cool:

pathfighter

Postby pathfighter » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:29 pm

Funny, this thread is bringing back memories.

For a time, when I lived in the Middle East, I would get my haircut at a barbership staffed exclusively by filipino ladyboys. They gave the best haircut and shave I've ever gotten.
jimlang wrote: Bunch a burpee lovin' dorks...

Return to “Current Events”