Full-Grown Adult Male seeks what seems like childish/teenage advice from fellow men and women!

A place to discuss current events... All discussions must remain civil.
Hardcase
Posts: 2942
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:21 am

Re: Full-Grown Adult Male seeks what seems like childish/teenage advice from fellow men and women!

Postby Hardcase » Sat May 06, 2017 2:51 pm

Ah! This is some funny stuff! So here's a pic for you all.

Image




Steel
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:54 am

Re: Full-Grown Adult Male seeks what seems like childish/teenage advice from fellow men and women!

Postby Steel » Sat May 06, 2017 3:40 pm

Hardcase wrote:Ah! This is some funny stuff! So here's a pic for you all.

Image


Ah, many thanks for that HC, your picture speaks volumes and validates BFF earlier factual comments.

Mr Hardhat
1. check, covers eyes
2. All others comfortable with eye contact
3. Only Mr Hardhat using oral manipulation of large tool in mouth
4. BFF knows much more than we ever realised with his hardhat memoirs.
5. This thread has started to bite off more than we can chew... :mozilla_wink:

Hardcase
Posts: 2942
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:21 am

Re: Full-Grown Adult Male seeks what seems like childish/teenage advice from fellow men and women!

Postby Hardcase » Sat May 06, 2017 8:20 pm

Steel wrote:
Hardcase wrote:Ah! This is some funny stuff! So here's a pic for you all.

Image


Ah, many thanks for that HC, your picture speaks volumes and validates BFF earlier factual comments.

Mr Hardhat
1. check, covers eyes
2. All others comfortable with eye contact
3. Only Mr Hardhat using oral manipulation of large tool in mouth
4. BFF knows much more than we ever realised with his hardhat memoirs.
5. This thread has started to bite off more than we can chew... :mozilla_wink:

Mr Steel: ~Now, that's funny~ :dance: This made me laugh!

bklynfirefighter
Posts: 1345
Joined: Sat May 13, 2006 10:53 am

Re: Full-Grown Adult Male seeks what seems like childish/teenage advice from fellow men and women!

Postby bklynfirefighter » Sun May 07, 2017 8:12 am

Oh dear......found out :mozilla_oops:
Nothing gets past Mr Steel :mozilla_laughing: :mozilla_laughing: :mozilla_laughing: :mozilla_laughing:
That's why I mentioned my "brief" career with the VP.....I wasn't "'man" enough for the job, bending over to pick up dropped tools was becoming hazardous and carrying tools in mouth was hard on the dentures :mozilla_laughing:

Steel
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:54 am

Re: Full-Grown Adult Male seeks what seems like childish/teenage advice from fellow men and women!

Postby Steel » Sun May 07, 2017 9:34 am

bklynfirefighter wrote:Oh dear......found out :mozilla_oops:
Nothing gets past Mr Steel :mozilla_laughing: :mozilla_laughing: :mozilla_laughing: :mozilla_laughing:
That's why I mentioned my "brief" career with the VP.....I wasn't "'man" enough for the job, bending over to pick up dropped tools was becoming hazardous and carrying tools in mouth was hard on the dentures :mozilla_laughing:


:mozilla_surprised: :mozilla_surprised: :mozilla_surprised: :clap:

Bravo Sir

I think its the frank open courageous transparent honesty in this thread that could encourage younger men reading this to not lose heart. If we return to the OP seeking as he ask for "childish/ teenage advice" then its clear that in the warm hearted community sense we older RT veterans try in a very literal way to bend over backwards ( and for that matter as BFF clearly acknowledges forward as well) for our fellow man . Guys if your out there reading this remember " its not who peels the banana the quickest, its who has the most ways to peel that banana " I also think we should always strive to approach life like that, even and especially if we are being followed from the weights gym to the shower room numerous times. I think its important values like these that make this forum what it is.

bklynfirefighter
Posts: 1345
Joined: Sat May 13, 2006 10:53 am

Re: Full-Grown Adult Male seeks what seems like childish/teenage advice from fellow men and women!

Postby bklynfirefighter » Sun May 07, 2017 9:38 am

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... :mozilla_laughing: :mozilla_laughing: :mozilla_laughing: :mozilla_laughing: :mozilla_laughing:

bklynfirefighter
Posts: 1345
Joined: Sat May 13, 2006 10:53 am

Re: Full-Grown Adult Male seeks what seems like childish/teenage advice from fellow men and women!

Postby bklynfirefighter » Sun May 07, 2017 9:41 am

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... :mozilla_laughing: :mozilla_laughing: :mozilla_laughing: :mozilla_laughing: :mozilla_laughing:
Great advice Mr Steel
Which brings to mind the immortal words of Dirty Harry : "A man's got to know his limitations" !

Steel
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:54 am

Re: Full-Grown Adult Male seeks what seems like childish/teenage advice from fellow men and women!

Postby Steel » Mon May 08, 2017 2:22 pm

bklynfirefighter wrote:Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... :mozilla_laughing: :mozilla_laughing: :mozilla_laughing: :mozilla_laughing: :mozilla_laughing:
Great advice Mr Steel
Which brings to mind the immortal words of Dirty Harry : "A man's got to know his limitations" !


We Old school RT veterans have no limits :mozilla_wink:

This thread needs behavioural gender reprogramming interactive therapy :drool:






Return to “Current Events”


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users